Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Warren Redlich for Governor

Any New Yorkers out there want to live in the coolest state in the country? Vote for Warren. Here's why:

He is a man's man. A loving father. A humanitarian. He is fiscally conservative. He likes guns. He is compassionate for the downtrodden and sick. He thinks marijuana policy is backwards. He likes fast cars, especially fuel efficient cars. He likes good food. He is generous. He is nice. He is opinionated and aggressive. He knows Tae Kwon Do and will kick some ass in Albany. He holds a degree in economics from Stanford. He is funny. He is smart. He employs people. He is not rich but does well. Special interest groups probably think he is dangerous. He never shared a cigar with Monica Lewinsky. His father was a brilliant law professor at Albany law School. He takes care of his mother. His wife is also very smart, very sweet, and his current law partner at the Redlich Law Firm. He is different. He is controversial. He loves Ron Paul.

What an endorsement! Seriously, I know Warren pretty well being a former associate of his at the Redlich Law Firm. He would make such a difference in New York. This state is turning in to a third world country. I think the rest of my fellow Empire State brethren would like to maintain our way of life with little things like access to the public parks we all own. Warren's slogan is "Stop Wasting Money". Governor Paterson insisted that we couldn't afford to pay to keep state parks open this past summer. When one thinks of the money wasted on things like interest on bad state investments, the cost of marijuana prosecutions, and drug offender incarcerations, remember that New York's natural beauty was nearly foreclosed on because our priorities were elsewhere.

Let's regain some sanity. Let's elect a man of the people like Warren.

My name is Christian deFrancqueville and I approve this message. Nothing contained in this blog post should be regarded as factually accurate other than things mentioned that are factually accurate. I am not employed by the Redlich Campaign. I am just a fan and I intend on voting for Warren. If I get my hands on one somehow, I will plant one of his signs in my yard. I intend on contributing to his campaign tommorow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for your kind words Christian.

W